Balochistan orders opening OPDs in all public hospitals

 Balochistan Health Ministry has decided to reopen (Outpatient Department Treatment) OPDs at all public hospitals from August 15, 2020.

OPDs will resume operations to treat general illnesses with strict implementation of Covid-19 SOPs, according to a notification issued on Tuesday.

The announcement was made by provincial health secretary Dosteen Khan Jamali.

Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saudi Arabia welcomes pilgrims for 'limited' Hajj

Australia's Victoria responsible for 90% of Covid-19 related deaths in the country

Pakistan mulls manufacturing SIMs